If you anticipate graduating in August 2013, you must complete the online graduation application by June 26, 2013. All graduation applications must be received by this date to ensure an audit can be completed before the second summer session begins. Students who have previously applied for graduation, but whose degree was not granted must resubmit a graduation application. Beginning this summer, all graduation applications must be submitted via a new online application process. This process is easy and efficient, and should only take a few minutes. Paper graduation applications will no longer be accepted.
If you will not complete all degree requirements by August please do not submit a graduation application at this time. Only students who will complete all requirements by the end of the second summer session are eligible for August graduation.
How to apply for August graduation:
- Log into your MIX account (http://mix.wvu.edu )
- Click on the STAR tab
- Click on the link “Click here to log into DegreeWorks”
- Verify major(s), minor(s), and area of emphasis (if applicable) are correct
- Contact Ronda Maxon (email@example.com) with discrepancies
- Go back to STAR homepage in MIX
- Click on the link “Click here to enter STAR”
- Click on the link “Student Services and Housing”
- Click “Student Records”
- Click “Apply to Graduate for Doctoral, Professional, Masters Students, and select “Undergraduates”
If any of the address information listed on the application is incorrect, you must correct this in STAR. The address listed in STAR is where your diploma will be mailed.
If you have issues logging into your MIX account, please contact the OIT help desk at (304) 293-4444.
Questions about graduation certification should be directed to Ronda Maxon at firstname.lastname@example.org .
View More Posts >>